Where this occasional contrarian, freethinker and all around opinionated sob rumbles on about just about everything under the sun from the movies to art, culture, literature, politics, science, history, blogging, the web, web design, maybe even friends and family and current affairs. (And then some) And if you flatter me a bit, I may even claim to have all the answers.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The movie "Valkyrie"

I went to see the movie "Valkyrie" the other day and I thought it was a very good movie. It is a great and worthwhile story that needed telling and thank you very much, Tom, for taking a risk and putting this story on the big screen with sensitivity and without any faux "Hollywood style" melodrama.
Keep up your great work and don't worry what Oprah and all your other detractors think of you. (Who cares what they think anyway !)
Before I go, Tom, several words of advice to you (to quote Bono) : "Don't let the bastards grind you down" I hope the movie does well at the box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment